Come tie the knot in paradise.
Are you dreaming of a beach wedding in a tropical Caribbean paradise, the sand between your toes, cool breeze in your hair, the waves of the Caribbean Sea lapping gently in the background? If so Placencia is the place for you.
Wedding Planners Lee and Fiona have been helping couples to arrange their special day for several years now. We specialize in small intimate beach weddings and understand that your special day is important, so we will take care of the all the details for you!
Visit Placencia Weddings or Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on planning.
Visit Fiona Macfarlane Photography or Contact me at email@example.com for more information on wedding photography.
Requirements for Getting Married in Belize:
If neither of the parties has been previously married:
* Fully completed marriage license application form – Notarized by a Justice of the Peace.
* Photocopy of front 2 pages of passport and page showing arrival date into Belize.
* Both parties must be in the country 3 business days prior to filing the petition of the license. The day of arrival does not count.
If either parties or both have previously been married:
* Same requirements as above plus a copy of the final divorce decrees.
If either or both parties is a widow or widower:
* Same requirements as above plus a copy of death certificate